Job DescriptionAbout Accenture:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
ASIAM Comms & Media : Networks
(Industry: Communication, Media & Technology)
Work Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru | Years of experience: 12 years | Level: Senior Manager
- With minimal supervision, lead work in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the network consulting engagements spanning across design, implementation, rollouts, migration, gap analysis and assessments of existing network architectures, processes etc.
- Perform end to end program and project management spanning across effort estimations, service delivery, quality assurance adherence etc.
- Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across telecom network consulting projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
- Design specific solution adapting AI driven and Customer Centric-Predictive Assurance model
- Institutionalize different transformational roadmaps for scalability, efficiency and standardization
- Formulate processes, policies and standards for end-to-end AI solution requirements, including Real Time Service Assurance, On-demand Fault Reduction and Digital Network Operations
Practice and Business Development:
- Develop network thought leadership, consulting solutions and support efforts of India sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the Communication and Media practice.
- Rich experience in the Communication, Media & Technology industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends.
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role.
- Experience of 10-14 years in consulting and account management experience; domestic consulting experience preferred.
- Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred.
- Experience of Sales in IT Services Organizations is also preferred.
- Knowledge of Telecom, Platform Sales, Physical Infrastructure, Network is preferred. Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or post graduate degree in management (PGDM) from premier institutes preferred
What’s in-store for you?
- Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
What we think?
Visit our page for more details on the Communication, Media & Technology: